Harness the Power of Secure Faxing in the Cloud
- No upfront costs for hardware and software
- Scales with your company as it grows
- No extra cost for upgrades or enhancements
- Predictable subscription-based pricing
Streamlined & Secure
Compared to traditional fax machines
- Boost Information Security Prevent data loss and privacy breaches by securely routing fax to intended recipients.
- Fax on the Go Send and receive faxes anytime, anywhere, from any mobile device – laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Speed Response Times Automatically route incoming fax documents to the right departments or individuals for immediate action.
- Keep Your Fax Numbers If you’ve got published fax numbers can port them to the new service, add more numbers or start fresh.
- Track Chain of Custody Get a complete audit trail for incoming faxes, including recipient, arrival time and contents.
- Improve Workflow Automatically route incoming fax documents to collaboration and workflow applications.
- Search Fax Content Automatically convert and store fax documents in PDF format for full-text search and retrieval.
- Eliminate Lost Faxes No more trips to the fax machine only to return emptyhanded because a co-worker picked up your fax.
- Flexible Usage Plans Choose the plan that best meets your business needs, up to 1,000, 5,000 or 10,000 pages per month.
Secure Faxing as-a-Service
While use of email and messaging have grown, some business, government, academic and non-profit organizations still rely on fax in one way or another. That’s in part because their customers are still using it, but it’s also because faxing is considered a secure method for confidential communications, especially in regulated industries.
Our Hosted Fax solution improves on faxing’s strengths with tightened information security and eliminates its weaknesses, including manual, time-consuming processes for users and day-to-day maintenance of systems for your IT organization
Access Enterprise-Class Features
- Inbound and outbound service
- Secure server with SSL encryption
- End-to-end quality management
- Support for 40+ file formats, including PDF, JPEG, DOC and GIF
- High-availability cloud infrastructure
- Support for PCI-DSS or HIPAA
- Fax number porting or assignment
- Network diversity and redundancy
Sample Use Cases for Hosted Fax
Route faxed payroll documents to accounting for processing by the first available specialist.
Enable agents to send quotes and claim forms to customers and receive orders and claims via fax.
Enable lawyers to securely fax affidavits and filingswhile at the office, in court, or at a client site.
Ensure privacy of test results or patient records by routing them via fax to a lab or recordkeeping.
Ensure privacy of employee data with secure receipt of faxed W-4, I-9 and payroll forms.
While showing properties, agents can receive, annotate and send faxes from their email.
Conveniently Send & Receive Faxes From Any Connected Device
Via Web Portal
Send and receive fax documents from your desktop PC or mobile device by logging into our online web-based portal.
Simply fill in the recipient’s information, fax number, subject line and comments to create a cover sheet. Browse files stored on your device to add attachments and click “submit” to send your fax document.
Send emails, including attachments, as faxed documents from your registered email account.
Use any mail client that supports SMTP, including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird. Or, use the web interface of your mail service like Office365, Outlook OWA, Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, etc.